Fast changes - AI (GPTs), virtual and amended reality, metaverses, and other cutting-edge technologies - spread across almost all areas of virtual education.
OESI demonstrates fast reaction and updates the CMM model to version 2.0 in 6 months!
What has been changed -
- Methodology is flexible to adapt to changes of VUCA world
- Methodology can be adapted to innovative technical and software tools such as AI, VR, AR, Metaverses, but not limited to the mentioned
- Teachers try implementing virtual communications using some of the innovative technologies, i.e. VR/AR or virtual classes, or metaverse classes, etc. for better In-person involvement
- Strong policies of advanced tools implementation and opposing (i.e. GPT as an assistant, but not cheating with GPT tools)
- Proactively updates internal rules and procedures according to technological challenges
- Marketing and promotion in virtual reality, metaverses
- Website, social nets contain separate sections on virtual learning
- Omni channel communications are delivered, including VR, AR, metaverses.